Biohazard and Sewage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
Crime Scene Cleanup in Lake Elsinore / Perris California
A violent crime is an unexpected event and often results in traumatic injuries that leave behind blood and other infectious biohazards. After Law Enforcement, EMS and the Coroner leaves the crime scene, family members, property managers and business owners are faced with the daunting task of cleaning up after the traumatic event. Having a compassionate, discreet and locally available company to clean the scene helps grieving family or affected businesses move forward safely and efficiently.
Our highly trained SERVPRO technicians will arrive and provide comprehensive cleaning services, out of sight of neighbors and onlookers. If the crime scene is in plain sight, we do have the ability to set up large containment partitions and will do our best to be as discreet as the scene allows. SERVPRO technicians will never speak with the media.
- Most Crime Scene Cleanups are Covered by Insurance
- No Out-of-Pocket Costs in Most Cases
- We offer FAST 24/7/365 Service
- We are Locally Owned & Operated
The SERVPRO Lake Elsinore / Perris also provides services for the following tragic events, such as:
- Traumatic Accidents
- Accidental Death
- Undiscovered or Unattended Death
- Fatal Accidents
Call us today at 951-674-4006
Need Biohazard Cleanup? Call Us Today – (951) 674-4006
After any biohazard or sewage contamination in your home or business, your primary focus should be safety:
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences.
- Flood water can contain sewage, pesticides, and other contaminants.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening.
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated.
- Turn off the HVAC system if there is sewage damage.
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don’t use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t use television or other household appliances.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
24 Hour Emergency Service
Biohazards like flood water or sewer backups should be considered an emergency and dealt with as quickly as possible. SERVPRO of Lake Elsinore /Perris / Menifee Northwest has water damage restoration specialists and has specific training and expertise to safely remediate biohazard contaminants.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Lake Elsinore
- Sedco Hills
- Sun City
- Canyon Lake