Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

House fire in fireplace

This house fire happened from a malfunction in their chimney, the chimney collapsed when they had the fireplace going and caused smoke and soot to go into their... READ MORE

local home suffers fire

This fire started in this homeowner's bedroom from an electrical outlet in the before picture. The after picture was taken after we "packed out" the bedroom of ... READ MORE

Fire Damage to Kitchen with Removal of Cabinets

This fire loss was a large loss. Due to the water the fire department used, the cabinets in this kitchen were wet and damaged beyond repair. They were unable to... READ MORE

Garage Fire In Corona Ca.

These images are the damage and clean up of a garage fire in Southern California. The fire was caused by a faulty appliance in the garage. As you can see in the... READ MORE

Canyon Lake Garage Fire

The fire damage in this home was caused by a car explosion in the garage. Thankfully, the homeowners were out of the house and no one was injured. The before an... READ MORE

Fire Damage Originating in Hallway

This before and after series is a loss due to fire caused by an appliance in the home. These photos are showing the source of the loss and after the removal of ... READ MORE